Areas of Interest:
- Dr HIMAL RAJ specializes in Interventional Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Echocardiography, Internal Medicine and Diabetology
- MBBS-2006- Govt. Medical College, Thrissur
- MD- General Medicine-2011- Govt. Medical College, Coimbatore
- DM Cardiology-2016- Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode
- Internship in Medicine – Govt. Medical College,Thrissur-2005-06
- Medical Officer, Primary Health Centre, Chalissery for six months from January 2007 to August 2007 as part of Rural Service following the internship.
- Resident Medical Officer (RMO), Amala Medical College, Thrissur for six months from August 2007 to January 2008.
- General Physician, MUM Hospital, Monipally for two years from June 2011 to May 2013 .
- Post DM Senior Residency (part of bonded service), Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode – August 2016 to February 2017.
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology, Malabar Medical College, Kozhikode – 6months
- Sri. Vasu Memorial Endowment Gold Medal in Microbiology for securing the highest marks in Microbiology in MBBS in 2003.
- First prize in All India Quiz competition on Diabetes at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai in 2004.
- Dr GB Award for best paper, KG Hospital, Coimbatore in 2010.
- First prize in ECG quiz conducted by Hearts Malabar National Cardiac Centre, Kozhikode in October 2015.
- Case presentation in Cardiology at CSI Kerala chapter- Intensive Case Review in Pushpagiri Medical College in April 2016.
- Was a part of ISCHEMIA study – International NHLBI funded RCT at Govt. Medical College, Kozhikode.
- Completed one month of training in Pediatric Cardiology at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin in December 2015.